I'm travelling from the 14th to the 19th so the blog will be still for awhile.
I'll be hitting the road in my 97 Saturn, Mobi. She only has 240,000 miles on her so it should be no problem.
Stay tuned.
Mike
Monday, May 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Geezer Guesses, Poems, Fancies, Random, Odd Thoughts, What’s Left of Me, and Who Cares… ****** Getting old is not magic. All you ...
-
When I was young, I ran six miles three times a week and ten miles once. No shit. I just got back from my first run in decades. One block....
-
Home from the asphalt seas. Six days and 600 miles. Mobi, 240,000 miles and all, ran like a Formula One car the...
-
"There's birth, there's death, and in between there's maintenance." Tom Robbins Maintenance. I hate maintenanc...
Mike,
ReplyDeleteI'll be interested to read what you have to report about your trip, including (and especially) how Mobi fared.
Paul